No results have been found for your request.
- Service fees of Bilietu Pasaulis are added to the ticket price.
- The following additional service is offered: if the ticket is purchased online without any possibilities to print it out, you may choose from: claiming your ticket in the sales point (service fee of 1,45 Eur / ticket).
- Bilietu Pasaulis offers early ticket reservation service (reservation fee 1,45 Eur / ticket).
- If you are purchasing tickets online at www.bilietupasaulis.lt, you may pay through internet banking systems or by credit cards of SEB, Swedbank, Danske bank, DNB, Nordea, Siauliu and Ukio banks.
- You may not purchase more than 10 tickets to the same event during one purchasing session (except when the event organiser informs otherwise).
- If you purchased your tickets online at www.bilietupasaulis.lt and chose the option of picking them up in the sales point, quote a reference code when claiming them.
- If you are eligible for a discount, please inform the seller before purchasing a ticket.
- If you need an invoice, contact the office of Bilietu Pasaulis.
- At the sales points of Bilietu Pasaulis, you may pay in cash or by credit/debit card.
- Heat and intense light may damage the ticket.
- Tickets cannot be changed or refunded (except when the event is cancelled or rescheduled).
- For the refund of your ticket(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (except when the event organiser informs otherwise). Please be informed that you must return your purchased ticket(s) and receipt to Bilietu Pasaulis in order to be refunded.
- Bilietu Pasaulis is only an intermediary between ticket buyers and event organisers and is therefore not responsible for the quality or content of the events.
- We are waiting for your comments, proposals, complaints and other feedback at email@example.com or a telephone number +37052780000.
Thank you for using our service, we wish you the very best experiences!