No results have been found for your request.
About Bilietu Pasaulis
- Bilietu Pasaulis was established in 2008 and has been quickly growing and expanding ever since. Bilietu Pasaulis belongs to the concern AS Baltic Ticket Holding which unites leading ticket distribution companies in Baltic countries, owns the largest network of sales points and sells the largest number of events among all ticket distributors. They are experienced with the ticketing program since 1998.
- Bilietu Pasaulis offers the most advanced sales promotion solutions: no registration required when purchasing tickets online; system allows customer to choose seats; it is possible to pay for the tickets to several different events by one bank transfer. Tickets are available for sale on the website of Bilietu Pasaulis until the very start of the event.
- Bilietu Pasaulis was the first and the only ticket distributor in Lithuania to introduce a mobile version of their website and a mobile application for smartphones in 2012. It simplified a ticket purchasing procedure for users and increased the availability of the service.
- The same 2012 saw another novelty in Lithuanian market introduced by Bilietu Pasaulis – a possibility to integrate their ticket purchasing system into other websites. In the future, it will become a very important tool for sales promotion.
- Bilietu Pasaulis has 104 sales points in Lithuania.
Purchasing the ticket:
- Service fees of Bilietu Pasaulis are added to the ticket price.
- The following additional service is offered: if the ticket is purchased online without any possibilities to print it out, you may choose from: claiming your ticket in the sales point (service fee 1,45 Eur (5 Lt) / ticket).
- Bilietu Pasaulis offers early ticket reservation service (reservation fee 1,45 Eur (5 Lt) / ticket).
- If you are purchasing tickets online at www.bilietupasaulis.lt, you may pay through internet banking systems or by credit cards of SEB, Swedbank, Danske bank, DNB, Nordea, Siauliu and Ukio banks.
- You may not purchase more than 10 tickets to the same event during one purchasing session (except when the event organiser informs otherwise).
- If you purchased your tickets online at www.bilietupasaulis.lt and chose the option of picking them up in the sales point, quote a reference code when claiming them.
- At the sales points of Bilietu Pasaulis, you may pay in cash or by credit/debit card.
- The ticket you have purchased is a document proving your purchase. Caution: heat and intense light may damage the ticket.
Refunding and changing of tickets:
- Tickets cannot be changed or refunded (except when the event is cancelled or rescheduled).
- For the refund of your ticket(s), please contact the office of Bilietu Pasaulis at Traku str. 7-15, Vilnius (except when the event organiser informs otherwise). Please be informed that you must return your purchased ticket(s) to Bilietu Pasaulis in order to be refunded.
- Bilietu Pasaulis is only an intermediary between ticket buyers and event organisers and is therefore not responsible for the quality or content of the events.